Monday, November 17, 2008

velcro and handiplast

aha. I just came back from the airport. Waved goodbye to AR at the immigration clearance gate.

Earlier today he told me to just drop him at the airport then go straight back home. But i refused. I want to hold his hands one last time before i see him again in 2 months time. When i asked him why he wants me to just drop him off, his answer is easy. So that it wont hurt too much like taking off the handiplast slowly from the wound. AR, "imagine pulling off a strip of handiplast from your hands / legs. If you pull it slowly, the glue will tug at your skin and hair, it hurts. The pain will come in waves. (means if i stayed longer at the airport it would be tougher for me to let him go). On the other hand, if I pull the handiplast in one swift move, the pain will come and go instantly. (same like just dropping him off at the entrance and go straight back home).".

he let me decide anyways. And, i have decided to stay at the airport till he disappears behind the immigration clearence counter. He told me that i have to get used to being apart. But as i drove back home alone, my heart tells me it will always be difficult. Anyways, if one of his friend can maintain a 5 year long-distance relationship, why cant we?

Have faith sayangku. I love you.

Velcro. Its a term for girlfriend/boyfriend being overprotective and insists to spend all their time together. I was once a velcro. But i learn that my man needs his freedom.

think of love as a beautiful butterfly. You love it so much that you grasp it hard, only to find it crushed in between your palms. But if you set it free, it will dance gracefully in the air for you. If it comes back to you, then it's yours - for life. (anne munchkins . 17 Nov 2008)

3 comments:

I heard something? :)