Saturday, November 29, 2008

graduations....

Its that time of our life when we say, "so, this is how we pictured it to be,"


I was very happy for P because its her graduation on the 28th. Too bad i cant be there to see her receive the scroll. We both went to matriculation college in Labuan immediately after "ace-ing" our SPMs. I had difficulties to catch up with the "zoom-zoom" study pace there. I managed just above 2.2 which is a total frustration. P too finished off college around the same level. I was lucky to get into university but luck seems to go against P. I missed her alot since we're so close in college, and entering uni means i had to start making new friends.


A year after i entered uni, P answered an advert in the local newspaper for a full scholarship under Murphy Oil Corp. And the rest, is history.


M and I shared the joy of her convocation day by accompanying her for a shopping spree. We sought for the best outfit, sexy kitten heels at Vincci, make-up stuffs at Watson's and had a big lunch at McDonald's.



we ran into friends from high school. L-R: Ansovinus, me, Petrus, M, P.


Toast House, not far from Curtin University Sarawak Campus. Potential "lepak" spot for the coming 1 month of holiday.



M:"maybe i should get one too,"

P, excited trying the kitten heels.

Aha, message boyfriend la tu...


On the evening of her convocation night, M helped with the make-up and all I did was become the cheerleader. Haha! Of course la I helped a bit. With her hair and the robe + sash.

Picture perfect!

Congratulations dear. We're all happy for you. I wish you all the best. I hope being posted to another town is a blessing for you - even if its just two hours drive.


2 comments:

I heard something? :)