yesterday R and I both woke up early. yes people. to rush down to OU and line up for the free tickets to Manchester United Asia Tour Malaysia. we left home about 8am and arrived about an hour later, to see people already lining up from the night before. by the time we arrived, R walked to the front of the line and started counting the people there. guess what, it was just 9am and the people in the line has totaled up to 375 (up until R lost count). that's minus the people already in the building so lets add another 100.
the ticket counters will only be opened by 11am. the rule to get these tickets is easy, simply collect 7 coupons from the Star newspaper and the first 500 will get the ticket. ticket prices are MYR308, 98, 68, and 58. so there will be a draw on which ticket you will get. the MYR308 worth ticket winners will get to meet ManU's mascot, Fred the Red. (actually i thought he would be an actual devil, rupanya seekor binatang yang macam bear dan, terus terang saya katakan, terlalu comel untuk pasukan bolasepak gergasi dan hebat seperti ManU).
sadly enough, after 2 hours of alternately standing and sitting in the line, we could only get our hands on the training pass friday night. and we bought the cheapest ticket for two. hmm.
kalau la kan, no people cutting lines, i'm pretty sure i could get a ticket. at least R and I were the 499th and 500th person standing in the line ke, kan? :P kita mesti optimistic!
Crocs
anyways, i enjoyed my saturday doing maybe the things i wont do in the future lagi. seperti beratur panjang untuk dapatkan tiket free yang last-last nya pun akan beli. should have loaned from dad for the MYR308 tickets. =.="
and announcing, I BOUGHT MY FIRST PAIR OF Crocs! yeay! it fits snugly on my leg and my bunion. ya, kondisi kaki saya menghalang pemakaian kasut bertutup bagi jangka masa yang lama. if i were to be wearing a closed-toe shoes, it has to be one size up for comfort. but Crocs molds well with my great toe. so worth the MYR139 for. visit Crocs. i was planning on Prima or Alice or Sueded Alice tapi rasanya dah habis.
Watches
I have also set eyes on watches lately. Elle is suitable for a feminine look. Adidas, i spotted one that i really like. Edwan suggested Fossil. I think it's a bit expensive considering my monthly allowance and income is still below MYR1000. I have yet to browse through Fossil, maybe one day when my salary is MYR3k, I'll most probably won't think twice.
Car
when i'm rich enough, I'll grab my *cough* second car. Toyota Celica in silver. for my first car, i'll get a Malaysian made because it's what i can afford for the time being. most probably Gen-2 or Viva.
dreams can carry you far. ;)
why not neo? hehe :P
ReplyDeletetraining pass pun ok gak!!!
ReplyDeleteaiyaaa.
ramai nya orang, u guys must be tired berdiri situ..
jangan lupa snap2 photos yea! =)
fossil can get for RM100++ la :)
ReplyDelete